Saturday, June 13, 2009
What is Web 2.0??
During the last couple weeks of this course, I have been learning more about Web 2.0 which is "the new Internet," come to find out. I have had the chance to experiment with all sorts of tools that enable you to share your creations with others or teach through the Internet. Web 2.o is very different from the last style of Internet we had-Web 1.0- in that it allows users to interact with one another and actually manipulate websites and give feedback to others. Instead of just going to a website and taking in the information it offers, we can now use the Internet as a communication tool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We sure got to the bottom of that Web 2.0, didn't we? It took us a while, but we figured it out! You are right; it's all about interaction.
ReplyDeleteI would like to say that you, Mickie, are a pioneer, and I expect you to develop your own Web 2.0 tool one day!